Aircraft Safety Systems
- WAAS / LPV
- Emergency Locator Transmitter (ELT) Replacement
- Honeywell Runway Awareness & Advisory System (RAAS)
- Primus Series Radars
- Enhanced Vision System (EVS)
- Tactical Weather Radar (TWR)
- Standby Instrumentation
- Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS)
Features: Improve aircraft performance with highly repeatable, stabilized approach capability with a Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS) Lateral Precision with Vertical Guidance (LPV) upgrade.
- enhances en-route navigation performance over GPS only.
- enhances non-precision approach capability over GPS only.
- allows operators to fly over 2,000 published LNAV / VNAV procedures as low as 300 feet.
- allows operators to fly the new LPV procedures as low as 200 feet.
- can use GPS for an alternate (LNAV minima).
- offers better missed approaches.
- eliminates the RAIM check.
Certifications: Call for updated information on your aircraft model.
- Challenger 600
- Challenger 601-3A/3R
- Falcon 900 (in development)
- Hawker 800XP
- Learjet 31A
- Learjet 45
We are looking for launch customers for WAAS LPV certification in most business aircraft. Call an Avionics Sales Rep for more information.
Replace your existing ELT with the 406 mHZ transmitter. The 121.5/243 MHz satellite alerting services were terminated in 2009.
Sr/SL auditory advisories to the flight crew during taxi, takeoff, final approach landing and rollout provides improved situational awareness and a reduced risk of runway incursions.
Primus 440/660/880 with upgrade solutions for existing radars. Ideally suited for mid-range business jets, Honeywell’s Primus 660/880 weather radar system features a 10 KW transmitter in an integrated receiver/transmitter/antenna (RTA), designed to significantly reduce weight and installation costs
This Enhanced Vision System (EVS) provides an extra margin of safety in the dark and during poor visibility conditions. Display on many of the new LCD EFIS systems is possible.
TWR-840 / WXR-840 / -800 - The Rockwell Collins family of solid-state weather radars achieves all of its industry-leading performance with a lightweight, 30-watt transmitter instead of the kilowatt-class transceivers used by radar systems with comparable features and capabilities designed decades ago.
L-3 Communications GH-3000 and GH-3100 provide high reliability and important flight information when needed.
Available systems and upgrade paths from Honeywell and Rockwell Collins, TCAS provides additional safety during all phases of flight.
For more information about installing a safety system into your aircraft, request a quote today!
Request A Safety System Quote
( Return to top )