Challenger Maintenance Service & Support
- Avionics Install
- Paint & Interior
- Engine & APU
- Parts & Components
- Additional Services
Duncan Aviation has Challenger service center authorizations at the following locations:
|Challenger||300, 600, 601, 604, 605, 800 Series||Battle Creek, Mich. (BTL)
Provo, Utah (PVU)
- Cabin & Entertainment Upgrades
- Electronic Flight Bags (EFBs)
- Flight Deck Upgrades
- Flight Deck Communications
- WAAS LPV Upgrades
- Wi-Fi & High Speed Data
- iPad Cabin Controls
- Phone Systems
- Safety Systems
- Weather Systems
» View all Avionics Installation Services
- 3 year warranty.
- Soft goods refurbishment.
- New countertops (avonite / granite).
- Reveneer of cabinetry.
- Angled potties
- Wardrobe cabinet
- Custom S-curve galley cabinet
- One-piece PSU panels
- One-piece window panels
- Pleated window shade assemblies
- Custom drinkrails
- Custom executive tables with inlays
- Lightweight, articulating, reclining executive chairs
- Custom thermal and acoustic insulation packages
- Custom faux finishes
- LED lighting systems
- Entertainment systems
- Configuration changes
- Duncan Design Collection (materials, seat designs, cabinets, etc)
- Professional designer dedicated to you for selecting materials and completing conceptual and technical design work.
- Three year warranty.
- FAA-approved paint process.
- High Solids primers and paint.
- Highly refined application process.
- A professional designer dedicated to working with you to assist with developing paint schemes / exterior graphics.
- Modern paint booths produce a very high quality product.
- Paint Detail Team details your aircraft prior to delivery.
- 25 years experience painting private and corporate aircraft for the most exacting clientele, including OEM's, Fortune's top companies, and the world's leading business jet operators.
» View all Engine & APU Maintenance Services
- Parts, accessory, avionics, instruments, and propeller overhaul and repairs
- Large inventory for sale
- Rotables, exchanges and manufacturer exchanges
- Acquisitions and consignment
- Equipment calibration
- Duncan Aviation service warranty
» Search inventory and capabilities
PMA Parts Manufacturing
Duncan Aviation provides quick-turn PMA aircraft parts fabrication and machining solutions for OEMs, government agencies and aircraft operators worldwide.
Our Challenger service teams consist of experienced aviation professionals including:
- Licensed A&P technicians with factory-authorized training
- NDT specialists
- IA-qualified aircraft inspectors
- Chapter 4 / Chapter 5 Research Experts
- Sales and support
Additional services, certifications and authorizations may have been added since this page was published. Please contact us if the service you are seeking is not listed.
( Return to top )