Bombardier Global Maintenance Service & Support
- Avionics Install
- Paint & Interior
- Engine & APU
- Parts & Components
- Additional Services
Duncan Aviation has Global Airframe Factory Authorizations for the following locations:
|Global||Global Express, Global 5000||Provo, Utah (PVU)|
- Cockpit refurbishments
- Satcom systems
- Cabin entertainment upgrades (audio and video)
- iPad cabin control interface
- LED lighting upgrades
- Aircell and SwiftBroadband high-speed data upgrades
- SmartRunway™, SmartLanding™ (RAAS)
- XM/WSI satellite weather
- Securaplane upgrade
» View all Avionics Installation Services
- 3 year warranty.
- Soft goods refurbishment.
- New countertops (avonite / granite).
- Reveneer of cabinetry.
- New cabinet fabrication.
- 16G seat upholstery.
- LED lighting systems.
- Thermal and acoustic insulation packages.
- Cabin entertainment system modification / installation.
- Professional designer dedicated to you for selecting materials and completing conceptual and technical design work.
- Three year warranty.
- FAA-approved, chrome-free paint process.
- High Solids primers and paint.
- Highly refined application process.
- A professional designer dedicated to working with you to assist with developing paint schemes / exterior graphics.
- Modern paint booths produce a very high quality product.
- Paint Detail Team details your aircraft prior to delivery.
- 25 years experience painting private and corporate aircraft for the most exacting clientele, including OEM's, Fortune's top companies, and the world's leading business jet operators.
» View all Engine & APU Maintenance Services
- Parts, accessory, avionics, instruments, and propeller overhaul and repairs
- Large inventory for sale
- Rotables, exchanges and manufacturer exchanges
- Acquisitions and consignment
- Equipment calibration
- Duncan Aviation service warranty
» Search inventory and capabilities
PMA Parts Manufacturing
Duncan Aviation provides quick-turn PMA aircraft parts fabrication and machining solutions for OEMs, government agencies and aircraft operators worldwide.
Our Global service teams consist of experienced aviation professionals including:
- A&P and IA-qualified aircraft inspectors.
- 24/7 maintenance and troubleshooting assistance.
- Factory-trained specialists.
Additional services, certifications and authorizations may have been added since this page was published. Please contact us if the service you are seeking is not listed.
( Return to top )