Since 1956, aircraft operators have come to respect us for providing the absolute best in service, sales and support for business and private aircraft.
We achieve this by investing in our facilities and people, and by innovating new products, services and processes. By doing so, we become leaders, continually bringing positive change to business aviation.
Today, Duncan Aviation is the largest family-owned aircraft support facility in North America.
We provide comprehensive services, solution-oriented support, and free technical advice for all major makes and models of business aircraft. We take great pride in our work, and our goal is to maintain exceptionally high customer satisfaction.
The foundation on which a company is built plays a key role its long term success. Our people have identified the values that lie at the core of our company. We look to these "Core Values" as being important to our heritage, growth and success in our future endeavors.
At Duncan Aviation, we:
- Deliver high-quality products and services.
- Charge fair prices and provide efficient turntimes.
- Lead through action and innovation.
- Focus on solutions and offer positive suggestions.
- Respect others and are accountable for our actions.
- Maintain a team approach.
- Value honesty, integrity, loyalty and trust.
- Support our communities, maintain our health and respect the environment.
- Are proud to be the best at what we do.
Our goal is to continually measure up to these values. We ask our customers to determine if we have done so.
( Return to top )