Aviation Engineering Services
Engineering & Certification Capabilities
Duncan Aviation’s aircraft engineering and certification teams regularly work with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) data or from conceptual designs. Our engineering and certification team has over 30 years of experience working with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) for approval of modifications and installations.
The team follows FAA guidance, industry standards and company procedures.
The Organization Designation Authorization(ODA) held by Duncan Aviation is an appointment by the FAA authorizing the Duncan Aviation organization to perform approved functions on behalf of the FAA. Our team of on-staff and consultant engineers, flight test pilots, and manufacturing and airworthiness inspectors are qualified under the ODA to perform the authorized functions.
This designation authorizes Duncan Aviation to approve design data, analysis and test procedures, witness compliance testing, as well as make a finding of compliance to the regulations and issue Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs) for interior and airframe modifications and avionics systems and system upgrades. In addition, the ODA is authorized to issue airworthiness certificates, as well as domestic and export worthiness approvals.It has oversight from the FAA’s Wichita, Kansas, Aircraft Certification Office (ACO).
ODA Number: ODA-501013-CE
Duncan Aviation has ODA for the following:
- Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs)
- Major Repairs and Alterations (MRAs)
- Parts Manufacturer Approvals (PMAs)
- More controlled environment.
- More schedule and turntime control.
Duncan Aviation’s engineering and certification teams are comprised of a staff of experts with degrees in the following areas:
- Master’s: Aeronautical Engineering, Business Administration, Management, and Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelors: Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Automated Manufacturing, Aviation Science, Aviation Technology, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Finance Industrial Engineering, Industrial Manufacturing Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering Tech, Mechanical Engineering, and Production Technology
- Associates: Applied Science/Drafting, Architectural Technology, Avionics, Avionics Service/Technical Illustration, Drafting Tech Engineering/CADD, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering/CADD, Mechanical Engineering, Technical Drafting, and Tool Engineering
Contact Engineering Services
|Carnahan, Stacy - OEM Sales Rep - Lincoln, NE (LNK). Aviation professional since 2001.
Direct: +1 402.479.1631
|Chick, Mike - Manager, Engineering Certification - Lincoln, NE (LNK). Aviation professional since 1985.
Direct: +1 402.479.1536
|Hill, Michael - Manager, Engineering Services - Battle Creek, MI (BTL). Aviation professional since 1988.
Direct: +1 269.969.8439
|Oestmann, Ryan - Manager, Engineering Services - Lincoln, NE (LNK). Aviation professional since 1989.
Direct: +1 402.479.4258
( Return to top )