Call for updated information on your aircraft model.
Improve aircraft performance with highly repeatable, stabilized approach capability with a Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS) Lateral Precision with Vertical Guidance (LPV) upgrade.
- enhances en-route navigation performance over GPS only.
- enhances non-precision approach capability over GPS only.
- allows operators to fly over 1,294 published LNAV / VNAV procedures as low as 300 feet.
- allows operators to fly the new LPV procedures as low as 200 feet.
- can use GPS for an alternate (LNAV minima).
- offers better missed approaches.
- eliminates the RAIM check.
( Return to top )