Will Your Aftermarket Warranty Dealer Service The Contract Too?
Let’s be honest. You are able to purchase an aftermarket warranty program, like Rockwell Collins CASP, Honeywell HAPP, Universal Avionics Flight Assure, and Bendix King at the same price from just about anyone who wants to sell it.
So why do your homework before you buy?
Here’s what buying your aftermarket warranty program contract from Duncan Aviation will get you that you won’t find with all contract dealers:
- Priority scheduling for aircraft work.
- Ability to file for warranty labor reimbursement.
- Waive all program service fees at any Duncan Aviation location.
- Geographic advantages with the number of locations and technicians available to service the aircraft.
- Knowledgeable and responsible technicians available to assist in troubleshooting.
- Ability to place parts orders and manage the core return.
- $500 fee charged for each unit ordered against a CASP contract NOT sold by Duncan Aviation.
- Ability to provide installation and certification services to aircraft requiring upgrades in order to use the offered discounts in the aftermarket programs.
- Ability to provide the day-to-day avionics services also covered by contract (e.g. RVSM certifications, Flight Management Computer, Maintenance Diagnostic Computer, and Air Data Computer R&R for battery replacement).
All aftermarket warranty programs are available for purchase at any Duncan Aviation location, including the three full-service maintenance, repair and overhaul facilities and any of the 26 avionics satellite and workaway locations across the United States.