AIRFRAME TOTAL TIME: 2559 Hours
LANDINGS: 2219 Cycles
Program: EEC Enhanced
Entry Into Service: March 2, 2011
Empty Weight: 11,414 lbs.
ENGINES: Pratt & Whitney PW535E
Program: ESP Gold Light
Full Dual FADEC Controlled
Engine 1: PCE-DG0090 2559 Hours
Engine 2: PCE-DG0077 2559 Hours
Garmin Prodigy (G1000) Avionics Suite with Synthetic Vision Technology
• Three (3) Garmin GDU1240A Flight Displays
• Two (2) Garmin GRS77 AHRS Systems
• Two (2) Garmin GIA63W Integrated Avionics Units
• One (1) Garmin GWX68 Weather Radar
• Two (2) L3 NXT-600 Mode S Transponders w/ ADS-B Out
• One (1) Honeywell KRA405B Radio Altimeter
• One (1) L3 Flight Data and Cockpit Voice Recorder
• One (1) Honeywell KN63 DME Unit
• One (1) Collins ADF462 ADF Receiver
• One (1) ACSS 3000SP TCAS II System v 7.1
• Two (1) Garmin GMA1347D Audio Panel
• One (1) Honeywell KRX1053 HF System with SELCAL
• One (1) Garmin GSR56 Iridium Datalink System
• One (1) Garmin GDL59 Datalink Management Unit
• One (1) Kannad 406AF ELT
• One (1) Garmin DGL-69A XM Receiver
• One (1) Thales IESI Standby Instrument System
Seven (7) beige leather passenger seats including one (1) right-hand forward aft-facing seat, four (4) place club seating group with pullout tables, and two (2) forward-facing seats in the aft cabin.
Passenger seats are finished with Beige Leather, with headliner and sidewalls finished in coordinating Beige Ultraleather. Interior woodwork is finished in high gloss, medium tone hardwood and veneers. Metal work completed with brushed nickel finish. Beige cut pile carpet is supplemented with loop pile aisle runner with matching rugs between seats.
Forward cabin offers a left-hand storage cabinet and right-hand refreshment center with ice storage and coffee (MAPCO). Entertainment is provided by the Rosen In-Flight Premium Package with Moving Map display, available on two (2) Plug-in 7” monitors and one (1) overhead mounted display. The lavatory is a fully enclosed, externally serviceable, private aft lav with running water and under sink storage.
Embraer, December 2011
Overall Matterhorn White with Light Grey, Orange, and Black accents.
• 120 Month Inspection due March 2021
• Landing Gear Overhaul due March 2021
• FRESH Hot Section Inspections at Pratt & Whitney (BTL, February 2021)
• CAMP Maintenance Tracking
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT AND FEATURES:
• Single Point Refueling
• 50 Cubic Feet Oxygen System
• Life Raft
• 115V 60 Hz Outlets
*OPTIONAL UPGRADES AVAILABLE FROM DUNCAN AVIATION:
Phenom 300 Serial Number 50500044 is offered on an “as-is, where-is” basis, with the following services available for the next Buyer through Duncan Aviation:
• Fresh Landing Gear Overhaul
• Fresh 120 Month Inspection by Duncan Aviation
• Brand New Customized Interior, including side-facing divan installation by Duncan Aviation (3 year Warranty)
• Brand New Customized Paint by Duncan Aviation (March 2021 slot reserved, 3 year Warranty)
• Garmin G1000 NXi Avionics and Cabin Communications Upgrades by Duncan Aviation
Please inquire directly about any of these opportunities when you inquire about Serial Number 50500044.
About Duncan Aviation Aircraft Sales & Acquisitions
The Duncan Aviation Aircraft Sales & Acquisitions team is proud to offer this 2011 Embraer Phenom 300 for sale. Duncan Aviation was founded as an aircraft brokerage organization and has been working with jet and turboprop owners on the sale and acquisition of aviation assets for more than 65 years. During this time, we have developed an unparalleled network of contacts by providing service to more than 4,000 aircraft every year and maintaining relationships with nearly 60,000 aircraft owners, operators, and industry sources worldwide. These touchpoints create valuable market and business intelligence leveraged by Duncan Aviation’s Aircraft Sales & Acquisitions team on behalf of brokerage and acquisition clients around the globe.