AIRFRAME TOTAL TIME: 4285 Hours
LANDINGS: 3646 Cycles
ENGINES: Pratt & Whitney PW308C
Program: Pratt & Whitney ESP Gold
Engine 1: PCE-CF0199 4181 Hours
Engine 2: PCE-CF0200 3999 Hours
APU: Honeywell GTCP36-150(F2M)
Program: Honeywell MSP Gold
Serial Number: P-443 3059 Hours
Honeywell EASy II Flightdeck
• ADF: Dual Honeywell DF-855
• AFIS: CMF AFIS
• Communication Radios: Triple Honeywell TR-866B Digital Voice and Data
• CVR: Honeywell HFR5-C SSCVR
• DME: Dual Honeywell DM-855
• EFIS: Honeywell EASy DU-1310
• ELT: ELTA ADT 406
• FDR: Honeywell AR-256 SSFDR
• Flight Director: Honeywell EASy DU-1310
• FMS: Triple Honeywell EAsy FMS w/dual Honeywell EPIC GPS-90X
• Hi Frequency: Dual Honeywell HF-9034A
• HUD: Flight Dynamics HGS-2850
• IRS: Triple Honeywell LASEREF V
• Navigation Radios: Dual Honeywell NV-875A
• Radar Altimeter: Dual Honeywell RT-300
• SATCOM: Cobham Aviator 700D with Inmarsat Aero H+ Voice Connectivity and Inmarsat SB X-Stream and Swift 64 Data Connectivity
• Stormscope: Honeywell LSZ-860
• TAWS: Honeywell EGP-100 EGPWS with Windshear Detection
• TCAS: Honeywell TCAS-2000 TCAS-II v. 7.1
• Transponders: Dual Honeywell XS-858B with ADS-B Out
• Weather Radar: Honeywell WU-880
Eight (8) Passengers with two (2) four-place VVIP captain’s chair club seating groups in Edelman Ivory leather. RS #3 is interchangeable with multi-purpose Brother T106 fax machine and storage cabinet. Folding third crew seat.
Kalogridis parquet patterened carpet in Yarrow and Cappucino. Bird’s eye maple wood veneer cabinetry. 24K Gold polished bright with clear coat on cabin hardware. Aft partition with mirror. Galley includes microwave / convection oven, and hot and cold storage.
Airshow 500 system with Honeywell Jetmap, 20-inch Honeywell LCD monitor, Honeywell DVD-player. Inmarsat SB X-Stream wireless high speed internet with Swift64 broadband. 220-volt / 50 Hz 1200 VA power with outlets. One cockpit and two cabin Satcom Headsets. Skandia “Super” soundproofing system.
Interior softgoods and galley refurbishment, including all new cabin seats - Duncan Aviation, 2014.
Dassault LED exterior lighting upgrade.
Overall Matterhorn White with Sherwin Williams Royal Blue and Billowing Cloud custom striping - Duncan Aviation, 2019.
1C (2012) and 2C (2018) by Duncan Aviation
Engines on Pratt & Whitney ESP Gold
APU on Honeywell MSP Gold
CAMP Maintenance Tracking
• “FAST” Engine DTUs
• Brake heat modification
• Forward service compartment fitted with golf bag / ski tie down
• Meggitt Mark 2 secondary flight display
• Third audio control box
• Honeywell XS-875A air traffic controller
• Honeywell EASy Jeppesen charts
• Triple EROS quick-donning crew masks
• Goodrich ice detector
• Enlarged 115 cubic foot bottle
• Dual 7-person Winslow life rafts w/ELT’s
• Teleflex recognition lights
• Miltope cockpit printer
About Duncan Aviation Aircraft Sales & Acquisitions
The Duncan Aviation Aircraft Sales & Acquisitions team is proud to offer this 2006 Falcon 2000 EX EASy for sale. Duncan Aviation was founded as an aircraft brokerage organization and has been working with jet and turboprop owners on the sale and acquisition of aviation assets for more than 65 years. During this time, we have developed an unparalleled network of contacts by providing service to more than 4,000 aircraft every year and maintaining relationships with nearly 60,000 aircraft owners, operators, and industry sources worldwide. These touchpoints create valuable market and business intelligence leveraged by Duncan Aviation’s Aircraft Sales & Acquisitions team on behalf of brokerage and acquisition clients around the globe.