A career with Duncan Aviation is much more than a paycheck; although we won’t say receiving a paycheck isn’t pretty important, too! In addition to our competitive wage offerings and annual performance merit increases, there are many additional benefits that make up our total compensation package:
- Comprehensive benefits package available to full-time team members on day one. Benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Duncan Aviation contributed Health Savings Account
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D coverage with additional Voluntary Term Life Insurance available
- Short Term and Long Term disability coverage
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Adoption assistance
- Bonus eligibility
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off bank
Team Member Development
At Duncan Aviation, we have an entire department dedicated to the growth and development of our team members. Our Professional Development Team shares their knowledge and expertise through classroom learning, self-study utilizing our Learning Management System and mentoring opportunities.
- On average, Duncan Aviation invests $1,500 per team member each year in training and development of technical, soft and leadership skills.
- Have a desire to go back or finish school? Let Duncan Aviation help. Team members are eligible to receive tuition assistance towards undergrad ($2,500/year) and graduate school ($5,000/year).
- Duncan Aviation also provides reimbursement toward your private pilot license and instrument training (up to $3,000).
Safety & Wellness
Healthy team members are happy (and productive) team members! At Duncan Aviation, wellness and safety are integrated into our daily lives. Through healthy initiatives and on-campus offerings, the goal is to fuel each team member’s success and assist him or her in reaching optimum health.
- On-site fitness center with dedicated Wellness Specialists and group classes (Lincoln & Battle Creek)
- On-site family health center (Lincoln & Battle Creek). Use the health center to seek treatment for illness or injuries. Or use the dedicated staff to participate in wellness coaching and health assessments
- Ongoing wellness education programs
- Financial wellness seminars
- Wellness challenges
Don’t forget about the perks! There are many reasons why working at Duncan Aviation is an experience, unlike any other!
The list is long and varies by location, but below is just a few that may “perk” your interest:
- On-Site Massages
- Employee Referral bonus ($500)
- Years of Service awards, including our elite Silver Wings Club
- Employee discounts from:
- Sam’s Club
- Verizon Wireless
- Worlds of Fun/Oceans of Fun
- Local health and fitness centers
- Local restaurants and food providers
These are examples of just a few of the benefits available. Read more here.
Heard enough? View all of our current openings! Don’t see your dream job yet? Use the sign up form on this page to receive notifications when opportunities come open.