How Business Aviation Can Survive the COVID-19 Pandemic and Thrive Beyond It
*Originally hosted by AIN
Join us as AIN Senior Editor Charles Alcock moderates a discussion on the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic and how business aviation will emerge stronger after it ends with Pete Bunce, President and CEO of the General Aviation Manufacturers Association (GAMA), Athar Husain Khan, Secretary-General of the European Business Aviation Association (EBAA), and Jeff Lake, Chief Operating Officer of Duncan Aviation.
What you will learn:
- How can companies rapidly adjust business plans interrupted by COVID-19?
- Are companies shifting focus to prioritize services and products that are needed most by the market right now?
- How can customer and product support be maintained in the face of supply chain problems and labor shortages?
- What adjustments do they have to make to their workforce—i.e. possible short-term downsizing, while retaining skills and keeping key people motivated?
- What financial adjustments might need to be made—leasing aircraft, changes to insurance cover, refinancing, etc?
- What help is available from the government and how do you get it?
Our free Straight Talk webinars explain important topics in business aviation with graphics and audio. Live versions allow for interactive questions through the webinar format and are taped and posted here for future reference.