A modernized flight display design with significant performance enhancements, the G1000 NXi incorporates innovative capabilities into a state-of-the-art avionics platform. Features such as wireless cockpit connectivity, including wireless database updates using Garmin Flight Stream, enhanced situational awareness with SurfaceWatch, visual approaches, map overlay on the HSI and more, are all available with the G1000 NXi.
- New zero-time avionics
- Average weight savings of 250 lbs.
- Optional TAWS A, Surface Watch, and Synthetic Vision
- New autopilot, WAAS LPV capability, and ADS-B compliant
Duncan Aviation Advantages:
- 28 Satellite locations across the U.S.
- AOG Support
- 243 experienced technicians nationwide
- Quality service and vast resources
- Long-standing partnership with Garmin
Platinum Package includes:
- Synthetic Vision (SVT)
- Flightstream 510
- Flightstream 110
- Chartview enablement for Jeppesen approach charts (Subscription required from Jeppesen)
For more information about pricing, quotes, or scheduling, please contact:
Regional Avionics Sales Manager John Spellmeyer (+1 316.214.8867 or email John.Spellmeyer@DuncanAviation.com) in the Western United States