We are Where You Are, Providing Exactly What You Need
Duncan Aviation Avionics Satellite Network
In addition to your everyday and AOG avionics needs, Duncan Aviation is a leader in the industry for avionics installations to meet upcoming NextGen Mandates. Duncan Aviation is where you are and where you need us.
This expertise and experience is exemplified by our Avionics Satellite locations. Located within 200nm of 90 percent of the 50 busiest general aviation airports in the United States, Duncan Aviation is where you are and where you need us.
Satellite Work Orders Opened in the Last 5 Years
Network As A Whole:
- APA/BJC - Gulfstream IV: Aircell Axxess II with Gogo Biz® Wi-Fi install
- FXE - Broadband/Wi-Fi install on a charter fleet for flight in Caribbean
- HOU/IAH - Duncan Aviation’s Wi-Fi STC for Learjet 45 aircraft was engineered in HOU on a customer’s fleet
- MKC/SUS - Falcon 900B: Dual NZ-2000 6.1 software upgrade with WAAS/LPV in customer’s hangar
- PDX - Global Express: First Inmarsat high speed data upgrade with Broadband/Wi-Fi router
- STP - Installing USB power port installations on a fleet of eight aircraft
- TEB/MMU - Falcon 2000: Broadband/Wi-Fi install
- VNY/BUR - Boeing 727: Future Air Navigation System (FANS) compliance including: Flight Management System (FMS), Universal UniLink, Iridium phone, Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR), Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance (TCAS) 7.1, Cobham SwiftBroadband and transponder (TDR) upgrades to Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) DO260A